What is PC Integration (PCI)?
PC Integration (PCI) is a value-added service that
brings the purchasing of a PC, DPA, and OEM diagnostic software into one purchase order
and one shipment.
PCI includes everything you need to begin diagnosing your vehicles and equipment right "out-of-the-box".
Purchasing a diagnostic PC "kit-complete", loaded with the OEM applications you use saves time, money and frustration. PCI is much easier than managing multiple vendors, purchase orders, invoices, and receivables. The bottom line is that PCI allows your maintenance professionals to spend more time servicing vehicles rather than installing, configuring and troubleshooting OEM applications, adapters and PCs.
Why Choose PC Integration?
Here are a few reasons customers choose a PCI program:
- It takes time and money to manage multiple vendors, purchase orders, invoices, and receivables.
- It is easier to order and receive a complete "diagnostic kit" from a single supplier.
PCI purchasing decisions usually boil down to the amount of time required to purchase, receive, pay for, and configure a PC, VDA, and applications along with the availability of personnel qualified to do that kind of work. Large fleets understand what a monumental task this can be...
The DG PCI Program Philosophy
The DG PCI program philosophy is simple:
- Ordering is easy, one purchase order, one shipment.
- No need to purchase a "pre-defined" kit that includes software you don't need.
- Your order is "hand-built" and "hand-tested" with only the items you order.
- All OEM software is registered to the end-user before you receive the PC.
- All OEM software has been configured and tested before the PC ships.
- There is no need to wade through a myriad of PC choices.
What Are My PC, Adapter and OEM Software Options?
DG is offering two PCs:
- Panasonic CF-31 ToughBook With DVD/CD Drive CF-31GT2AX1M - Win 7 Pro
- HP ProBook 4530s (PN# XU016UT)- Win 7 Pro
DG is offering three VDA choices:
For those needing to perform trailer ABS diagnostics (TABS) using PLC4TRUCKS, DG offers the PLC TestCon as an option:
The following OEM software applications are being offered:
- Allison DOC
- Bendix ACOM
- CAT Electronic Technician
- Cummins Insite
- Detroit Diesel Diagnostic Link
- Eaton ServiceRanger
- Freightliner ServiceLink
- International Diamond Logic Builder
- International ServiceMaxx
- International ServiceAdvisor Fleet
- Volvo/Mack VCADS/PTT
- Meritor-WABCO Toolbox
- ZF-Meritor TransSoft
Pricing and Ordering
Obtaining pricing information and ordering PCI is easy! Fill out the:
"PCI Self-Quotation/Order Form"
and then fax it to (248) 888-9977 or e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are using a credit card as a payment method, someone from DG will call you to obtain the credit card information.
For more in-depth information on the DG PCI program, please read DG's PCI Program Primer or feel free to call us at 248-888-2000. A knowlegeable salesperson will be more than happy to walk you through the process.
The following document is an excellent "primer" for customers considering going with a PCI program. It discusses up-front considerations you will need to think about when considering a PCI program. It also discusses the DG-specific aspects of the program.
DG's PCI Program Primer
For pricing and other general product information as well as technical support, call or e-mail:
Phone: (248) 888-2000 Fax: (248) 888-9977 Sales: email@example.com Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dearborn Group, Inc. has been awarded the following U.S. Patents that apply to our DPA Product line:
- 6,772,248 - Protocol adapter for in-vehicle networks (8-3-04)
- 7,152,133 - Expanded functionality protocol adapter for in-vehicle networks (12-19-06)
- 7,337,245 - Protocol Adapter for Passing Diagnostic Messages between Vehicle Networks and a Host Computer (2-26-08)
- 7,725,630 - Protocol adapter for passing diagnostic messages between a host computer and vehicle networks operating in a J1939 or J1708 protocol (5-25-10)