NETBRIDGE: NETWORK DEVELOPMENT
A versatile low-cost vehicle network interface with 4 CAN channels, LIN/J2602 and includes SAE J2534 device drivers for network development.
The netbridge provides standards-based engineering and development vehicle applications for EOL Testing and ECU prototyping by sending/receiving messages over the data bus to communicate with a device under test, a vehicle network, or test fixture using an open-ended 25 pin DB cable--making it the perfect CAN & LIN tool for engineers who prefer to write their own software
- 4 High-Speed CAN Channels, 1 Single Wire CAN Channel
- Compatible with Bus Monitor and Bus Engine
- Optional DG Analyzer Software for CAN/LIN Data Acquisition and Analysis Available ($1500)
- Simulated LIN Master and/or Slave nodes
- Realtime access on signal and frame data (read/write)
- Multi-Protocol Support – Diagnostics On CAN & J1939
- Selectable Speed of CAN Channels (Up to 1Mbps)
- Supports J2534 Diagnostics and Reflashing Applications
- Rest-Bus Simulation, ECU test, Automated Test Systems, Software Development
- LED Indicators for Each CAN Channel
- Pin Assignment Label for Easy Configuration
- High-Speed USB Communication to PC on High Bandwidth CAN Networks
- Simultaneous Data Transmission and Reception On All CAN Channels
- Monitor Operation with Timestamp Recording
- Software to Validate Connectivity to Networked Devices (J2534)
- Control bus from your PC application via DLL.
- Compatible with LabView, Matlab, C#, Visual C, Visual Basic
- Easy to Write Software
- Complete J2534 Sample Source Code
- Load DLL, Connect, Read, Write, Close
- Electrically Hardened (Reverse Polarity, Transients)
- Worry-Free, Industry-Best 2 Year Warranty!
- SW-CAN/ J2411
- LIN/ J2602
- ISO 15765
The Netbridge comes with a J2534 software package that can be used right out of the box:
- DG DLM 2, a free J2534 CAN-based data monitoring and analysis tool for CAN traffic.
- Data recorder, allows user to record data at the same time while application is running or in absence of application, and regardless of applications filters. Start, stop, pause, resume Recording Controls. Options to overwrite or append data, configuration for maximum file size, browse recorded data, and easily convert recorded data to Vector format.