DG Technologies and Delphi teamed to bring you the powerful Saint2. Designed by: Delphi Automotive Systems – Electronics & Safety – Kokomo, Indiana Built by: DG Technologies – Farmington Hills, Michigan
The Systems Analysis INterface Tool2, or SAINT2 is a powerful device that uses a high-performance Infineon micro-controller with extensive on-board memory capacity.
SAINT 2’s robust design supports most major automotive serial communications busses without additional hardware.
The following are now supported:
• CAN – high speed, single wire, and fault-tolerant
• Class 2
• SPI Monitor
The hardware design provides for an add-on daughter board to support additional serial bus interfaces or other hardware capabilities.
The SAINT2 features include:
• Testing interfaces for multiple simultaneous serial busses
• RS-232 and USB interfaces for communication with a host computer
The SAINT2 comes standard with:
• User-configurable DB-25 cable (DB-25 for connection to the SAINT2 at one end, discrete wires at the other)
• SAINT2 host software for your PC, downloadable from the support website
• One year of firmware upgrades
|Dimensions||12 × 8 × 3 in|