CONSULTING CUSTOM SOLUTIONS
DG Technologies’ Engineers are available to develop custom solutions for your in-vehicle networking projects.
We have a successful 25+ year track record of specialized project completion for many Fortune 100 Automotive, Truck & Bus, government entities, and other companies.
These specialized needs may include:
- Simple changes to our products
- Integration of complete hardware/software solutions
- Private labeling of current products
- Rapid Prototyping – DG’s Rapid Prototyping utilizes a group of both standardized and advanced technologies for converting designs from computer representations directly into solid objects, saving both time and money.
Some of DG’s products have been a direct result of consulting projects. For example, the Embedded Dearborn Protocol Adapter (eDPA) was originally designed for a company that wanted their on-vehicle Windows-based PC to communicate with the vehicle without having to design their own hardware and write complicated J1939 and J1587 protocol stacks. Based on the flagship TMC RP1210 compliant DPA product, DG removed items like the hardened case, power supply circuitry, non-main-stream protocols, and the DB-type connectors allowing a single-board low cost solution.
- Wireless Telematics Gateways for Remote Diagnostics
- Protocol Vehicle Gateways
- OEM-labeled tools
- Flight Recorder applications
- On-board computing solutions
- Custom Interfaces for EOL Functional Testers
- Dealer Diagnostic Solutions
- C, C++
- Visual Basic
- LabView, LabWindows CVI
- and many others…
- …and many others!
- CAN FD
- KWP2000/ISO 14230
- Honda UART
- And many others!