The ALL-NEW DPA XL is DG’s newest, TMC RP1210 compliant Dearborn Protocol Adapter (DPA) with current and future technologies built-in for years of shop services. It is the leading tool of choice for Diagnostics and Reprogramming of Heavy-Duty, Medium-Duty and some Light-Duty vehicles and covers over-the-road, bus, construction, agricultural, military, industrial stationary equipment and fleet vehicle segments.
This kit includes “Y” cable for Volvo vehicles 2013+ with a J1962-style connector and a standard 9-pin Deutsch connector.
Available on backorder
- DPA XL Adapter
- USB Cable with thumb screws
- Quick Start Guide
- Carrying Case
- Connects DPA XL to the OBDII (J1962) connector of some 2013 & newer trucks for performing diagnostics using OEM applications or DG Diagnostics.
- The J1939 Type II Deutsch connector connects to all J1939 Type II and Type I connectors for J1708 and J1939 OEM diagnostics.
- The J1962 connector covers light and medium duty vehicles using CAN/ISO15765 (2008 and newer mandated), as well as GM J1850, GM SWCAN, and ISO9141 protocols.
- This cable is used in conjunction with the V13 Y-Cable to run J1939-based component diagnostic applications from Allison, Eaton, Meritor-WABCO, Bendix (etc) on the 2013 and newer Volvo/Mack vehicles with a Volvo engine. It allows J1939 and J1708/1587 communication using the vehicle OBDII diagnostic port.
|Dimensions||12 × 10 × 4 in|