VSI-2534: VEHICLE STANDARD INTERFACE
A J2534 Reprogramming & Diagnostic Pass-Thru Device Providing Mechanics, Technicians, Locksmiths & Vehicle Security Professionals
Complete Automotive Coverage for Engine, Brakes, Transmission & Body
Vehicle reprogramming tools are becoming an essential auto diagnostic tool in automotive repair shops. Technicians often come across OEM Technical Service Bulletins that require them to reprogram the vehicle with the latest OEM calibration files in order to diagnose and repair car problems such as check engine light, gas mileage, false DTCS, shifting, hesitation, rough idle, emissions quality, ABS, performance and more.
- Complete J2534-1 compliance with J2534-2 support
- Tool provides dealership diagnostics and reprogramming with OEM software subscriptions
- Key Reprogramming, immobilizer Adaptation and more OEM-specific data!
- OEM Specific Reprogramming Guides available
- Out-of-the-box essential diagnostic capability using DG Diagnostics OBDII software.
- VIN number, emmissions-related data, Freeze frame, data monitoring, data logging, read/clear DTCs and more!
- Industry best 2 year warranty
- OBDII to laptop communication using OBDII/serial cable
- Adapter to PC validation software
- High speed USB to CAN interface connectivity
- Free personalized technical support
- The only metal case enclosure on the market today
- ISO 14230 (KWP2000)
- SCI and GM-UART
- J1850 PWM (Ford SCP)
- J1850 VPWM (GM Class 2 & Chrysler)
- CAN (ISO 11898, J2284)
- GM LAN (HSCAN + SWCAN)
- ISO 15765
- ISO 9141
For questions about J2534 Automotive reprogramming questions, visit our J2534 FAQ page.
DG’s J2534 Pass-Thru devices work with various OEM Diagnostic software subscriptions such as:
- GM Tech2Win
- GM GDS2
- VAG Offboard Diagnostic Information System Service (ODIS)
- Toyota TechStream
- Jaguar/LandRover IDS
- Volvo VIDA
- BMW ISTA
DG’s J2534 Pass-Thru devices work with various OEM Reprogramming software subscriptions such as:
- GM Tis2web
- Ford Motorcraft
- Volkswagen erWin
- Chrysler Tech Authority II
- Toyota Technical Information System