GRYPHON G2: END-OF-LINE TESTING
Gryphon G2 is a Proven Platform for Vehicle Network Design and Development Activities.
Gryphon G2 is a High-End Linux Tool for End-of-line Testing, Bench Testing ECU Prototyping, Data Logging, Bus Analysis, Simulation, Validation, and More!
- Simultaneous support of multiple protocols (e.g. 3 CAN, SW CAN, Dual LIN) via interchangeable protocol cards
- High end analyzer on a proven Linux platform
- Hardware simulation & software validation
- Extensive data logging capability
- Diagnostic and reprogramming capability
- ECU development
- Embedded application support
- Multiple PC based applications interface with the G2 simultaneously
- Works with Wireshark to automatically know and dissect Gryphon Communication Protocols.
- Bench testing with vehicle-ready LDF files (LIN Definition Files)– saving time and money from extensive in-vehicle testing
- Reads LIN LDF and can emulate LIN master and slave nodes from LDF file.
Protocol Expansion Cards
- Quad CAN (4 HS Channels)
- GM Quad CAN (1 SW & 3 HS Channels)
- Dual CAN (2 HS Channels)
- Single Wire CAN (2 Channels)
- Dual LIN (2 Channels)
- J1708 (2 Channels)
- I/O Card
- 3 Protocol Card Expansion Slots
- Data Logging & Network Gateway
- Linux Operating System
- Wi-Fi Enabled
- Remote Access to Built-in Web Server
- 1 GB Ethernet Connection
- 3 USB Ports
- LCD Graphic Display
- Field Upgradable Firmware
- On-board Media Storage
- Power Adapter or Vehicle-powered