DG Technologies Quality Assurance (QA) Department is responsible for ensuring that all of our products meet all applicable industry standards along with DG Technologies’ own requirements.
The engineers and technicians in this department use their experience to put all our products through their paces to make certain that they meet or exceed specifications in durability, longevity, conformance and many other categories.
Our Quality Assurance labs maintain various test configurations including:
- Automotive Diagnostics (J1979, J1699, ISO 15031, ISO 15765)
- Truck and Bus Diagnostics (J1939, J1708, J1587, J1922)
- SAE J2534 “Pass – Through” ECU Reprogramming
- EMC/ESD Fiber Optic (Contracted Chamber Usage Required)
- Vehicle Network Protocols (CAN, LIN, J1850, J1939, J1708, GM ALDL, Ford UBP, CGI, AUTOSAR, MOST)
Also, the QA department manages and supports contracted offsite testing for the following:
- Environmental (temperature, humidity, dust, salt fog, altitude, vibration, colorfast, fluid compatibility)
- Electrical (load dump, transients, short circuit, connector tests)
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (Vehicle OEM requirements, GM requirements, Ford requirements, ISO requirements, CE, and military standards)