VSI-2534 Version 2.10.12 is now Available for Download
To our valued customers:
DG Technologies has released version 2.10.12 software for the VSI-2534 automotive diagnostic and reprogramming tool. This update includes speed and efficiency enhancements, bug fixes and a fix for General Motors reprogramming failures.
Please follow this helpful procedure to download the update.
1. Open Control Panel | Programs and Features – locate VSI-2534 Software, highlight it, right-click, select uninstall, follow instructions, reboot your PC.
2. Open https://www.dgtech.com/downloads/ Scroll down, click on Automotive Products, scroll down to VSI-2534 – Version 2.10.12. Click on Download button, save to a folder of your choice.
3. Before installing this software, please disconnect VSI-2534 from your PC via USB cable.
4. Double click on the Setup_VSI2534.exe file to start the install, follow instructions.
5. Once the installation is complete, reconnect VSI-2534 via USB.
6. Open the Program Menu, find and click on the DGTech VSI-2534 folder, select Firmware Updater and Click Update Firmware. Follow all prompts until complete.
7. Use either the new AVT or DGD to validate communication with a vehicle of your choice.
To view and/or download individual product documents, head over to our documents page at https://www.dgtech.com/documents/.
To purchase a new VSI-2534 today, visit www.dgtech.com/store, and navigate to the ‘automotive’ tab.
All of us at DG Technologies appreciate your business and we are working hard every day to improve our products and make your job easier. Our goal is to provide the fastest, most rugged, reliable tools for you.